In the news
Your eyes: the new rejuvenating concept using injections
By Dr. Hervé Raspaldo, article published in the ”ANTI-ÂGE” Magasine | N°5
Today,men and women like to spend a lot of time fortheir activities and just as much for their well-being. Surgeries that require a month long recovery is out of the question. Luckily, we have new injectables, new anesthetic products, and also non-invasive surgical techniques that allow us to provide very effective and natural-looking results, with a very short recovery time for the patients.
The practitioner will use a treatment combining:
- -botulinum toxin injections to improve the dynamics of the muscles aroundthe eye, which harmoniously reshapes the eyebrows archand makes the eyes look wider
- -a hyaluronic acid (HA) volumizing product to reshapethe temples, the eyebrows and the cheekbones,while still preserving the natural lookand the unique personality of each face
- -additional HA injections to reducedark circlesandthe remainingwrinkles and to moisturize the skin.
This new concept is called the “Global Approach to Facial Rejuvenation”.
It was created and presented by a group of French experts in aesthetic injectiontreatments. A scientific consensus was published in an international medical journal.
The major and revolutionary benefits of this new concept are:
- -the systematic and complete analysis of the face
- -the customized diagnosis, leading to a unique treatment proposition, tailored the eachpatient and their individual needs
- -the painless injections providing a very well-balancedand natural-looking result
- -a rejuvenated eyes area that still maintains its natural expression
These techniques are used to treat the “lion’s wrinkles” between the eyebrows, the horizontal forehead wrinkles, the crow’s feet, the dark circles, the eyebrows, the hollow cheeks and the cheekbones. The result is subtlebut noticeable: your eyes have a more youthful appearance.